Starr Gone (Starr Fall, #3) by Kim Briggs **REVIEW**







A Starr gone. A team betrayed. 

You never know who your true friends are until a gun’s pointed at you. One will take a bullet, and the other will pull the trigger. Starr learned that lesson the hard way. 

The perfect smile. A killer attitude. General Treadwell wanted nothing more than to turn Starr Bishop into the ideal assassin, but she’s far more valuable as Jessica Chamberlain, granddaughter and heir to Chamberlain Chocolates. Luckily, he’s found two enthusiastic replacements. They lack Starr’s intelligence, but no matter, they possess their own weapons of persuasion along with a flair for the dramatic, and that’s never a bad thing. 

Di, along with Christian, Frank, Ben and Coda, are determined to keep Starr safe, but the depths of betrayal crack the very foundation of the team. When Starr becomes a pawn in a game of power, money, and manipulation, Di channels her WWSD (What Would Starr Do) to rally the team. She owes her best friend that much. No... More. 




3 STARRS

Starr Gone is the third book in the Starr Fall series and it picks up right where we left it in the Starr Lost instalment. What I loved about this book is the character development we saw in some characters, the twist and turns, the suspense and the adventure , as well as the romantic and the friendly elements. I truly enjoyed this one, but there was something that annoyed me and I hoped it would be a temporary blip in the whole book, but it wasn't and that made me enjoy it less than the previous books. (view spoiler)


"With Christian by my side, I can get through anything. The Organization. My grandparents. My psychotic friends. Anything."



Other than that, I can't wait to see the continuation of the series, because Kim's writing is one I enjoy and it grips me and has my attention while reading her books. It's always a pleasure, so I really hope that blip will be over sooner than later. Oh and did I mention how much I enjoy reading her secondary characters and even the villains of the story? I have come to the point to be suspicious of everyone. I don't know who plays a game, who's a good guy pretending to be bad and vice versa. I love that I can't judge so easily these characters and can't wait to read more about them! :)

Σχόλια

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις