Spearwood Academy Volume Six by A.S. Oren




Avalon has faced a lot in the last couple of weeks, and her challenges aren't going to end now. New faces make an appearance, but her Spidey sense is tingling. Is he everything he says he is? Where has Bullock disappeared too, and will she be able to find him? So many questions and enemies have come to stand up against her. Is the leadership role in her bones? Find out now in Volume Six!




My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Avalon is still trying to find allies in Spearwood Academy, after her old friends got their minds wraped, being brainwashed about their relationships with her. Dante thinks he's in love with her, thinks they were having an affair and Avalon doesn't know how to keep her distance without looking suspicious that she's not the brainwashed that everyone thinks she is. She's trying to find others who are like her and once again many developments take place in this volume. (view spoiler)

"If I was meant to die now, I would have died during the trial."

Hmm.. A little bit sceptical about this one. It felt too short. Even shorter than the previous volumes. Maybe that's not true, but it was how it felt to me. I wonder if it's possible to keep the volumes a bit longer? Because this time I felt like the ending was really abrupt. I love the series and I'm curious how it's going to develop, but let's just say that this volume wasn't my favorite. I miss the boys, I miss their friendship and the bonding and the action.

Hopefully we'll see more of these things in the next Volume, because Avalon is a real kick-ass heroine! :)


Σχόλια

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις