Love Notes (Hard Rock Harlots #3.5) by Kendall Grey




Jinx and Toombs from the Hard Rock Harlots series spend their first Christmas together in the Great Smoky Mountains and exchange gifts that will alter the course of their relationship.

Short story is best read after Kendall Grey's StringsBeats, andNocturnesLove Notes contains graphic language and sexual content. Not suitable for readers under the age of 18.






**3-3.5 stars**


It's been almost a year since Jinx and Toombs have been together. This Christmas vacation they decide to escape on a cabin in the mountain and stay together, the two of them, away from their friends and families.

This year hadn't been perfect though and they deal with a serious issue in their relationship. An issue that they need to find the guts and face it or else it could be something that would destroy their relationship. They also decide that the gifts that they are going to exchange will be in the form of notes.

Thoughts can be trained. They can be conditioned to trick us into doing things we normally wouldn’t. But feelings are channeled purity and honesty, like a spring that won’t be diverted or tamed. They change at their own whims and nobody else’s. If only I knew how to trick my feelings the way I can trick my brain.

Jinx and Toombs (or else Gianna & Jeff) were my favorite couple in the Hard Rock Harlots series. I couldn't miss a novella that was made on them. And I don't regret reading this, because it was cute and sweet and really liked reading about them once again.

I did have my 'eh' moments though. First of all, there was something missing. Literally missing. The whole novella was troubled about something that happened and we have no clue what happened [although I think I'm pretty much sure.. (view spoiler)] It annoyed me because it wasn't something that took place in the previous books and it didn't clarify it in this one as well. A big questionmark and a puzzle that was never sold. Gah!


Also, I can't say I enjoyed the last page of the book. I don't get that Rax is the solution of their problem. And just letting this hang out there. Why? Why the mystery and the questions? Just to make me feel tempted and get a new book? Nah, thanks.


Other than that, it was a lovely novella for a favorite couple of mine, perfect if you like something short, hot and sweet to read in cold, winter nights. </["br"]></["br"]></["br"]></["br"]></["br"]></["br"]></["br"]></["br"]></["br"]></["br"]></["br"]></["br"]></["br"]></["br"]></["br"]></["br"]></["br"]></["br"]></["br"]></["br"]>

Σχόλια

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις