Two Roads (Gypsy Brothers #6) by Lili St. Germain







The sixth book in the #1 iBooks bestselling Gypsy Brothers series.

Juliette and Jase may be out of Dornan's immediate reach, but as tensions rise, will they end up walking right into the enemy's trap?

Can Juliette forgive Jase for his devastating betrayal, or will it destroy everything they've been fighting for?


**5 StopBreakingMyHeart stars**


I simply have no words for this book. I can't even. A day has passed since I read it and I'm still at loss of words. When I started the series, I was hesitant to recommend them, but I think that anyone with a hard stomach, tolerant in disturbing images, cliffhangers and pleasant stuff like that, should read these books. I can't even explain you why, you need to figure that out by yourselves.

WARNING!

If you haven't read the previous books, this review may contain spoilers. Do not read if you don't want to get spoiled!

In this installment, things move slowly, compared to the previous ones. Juliette is hiding with the rest of the dream team in Colombia, away from Dornan and Donny. We can see that Julz is dealing with an issue that Dornan had caused to her, while she was captivated by him. She is a heroine addict, even though she's pregnant and she's trying to quit, but her addiction seems stronger and the withdrawls are also effecting her state


At first, Juliette is conflicted about Jase, especially after the revelations at the ending of the previous book.

I am afraid of the man I love.

But then, there are explanations and Juliette lives a peaceful life with Jase (view spoiler) In this book there was one of the most beautiful scenes that I have ever read (view spoiler)


But then tragedy strikes once again and things change for Juliette and Jase. This book thankfully didn't have images that caused me nightmares. It did have a devastating scene though, that I can't.. I just can't get over that. Because in my humble opinion the heroine had been through enough shit and now there's a cherry on the top and I just couldn't bear this..


There is a new development and the ending -as always- comes with a cliffhanger.

I simply cannot wait to finish the series with the next and final book. I think this was a really exciting journey and I'm curious to see how it's going to end.

Σχόλια

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις