Six Brothers (Gypsy Brothers #2) by Lili St. Germain








I have lied.

I have cheated.

I have given my body and my life to the man who destroyed my family and left me for dead.

I have killed, I have sinned, and worst of all, I have enjoyed the misery of others.

I have licked the salty tears of a father mourning his firstborn son, and nothing has ever tasted so sweet.

I have died, and I have been resurrected, a phoenix from the ashes.

I know I’m going to hell. I’ll burn in the fiery pits alongside Dornan and his sons for the things I’ve done, and for the things I’m about to do.

But I don’t care. It will be worth every lick of the devils flames on my guilty flesh to destroy Dornan Ross.

One down, six to go.



3.5 Twisted stars



The second part of the Gypsy Brother series found me debating on how much I liked it indeed. I did like it. BUT there were a couple of parts that had me thoughtful. And not just the twisted, bloody-gore parts. I guess it's expected in an MC genre to be like that and apparently it's not for everyone.

Julz is on track about her revenge and keeps working on her facade, trying to find ways to slowly -very slowly perhaps- take them out one by one. I have to admit that even though I do enjoy the plot and the writing that keeps me guessing,still I think that for someone doing so much to avenge this family, doesn't make smart moves and hasn't really thought about her plans.

I also enjoy how we saw a darker side of Dornan -not that it wasn't already apparent, but in this one he gave me the chills. He seems like an unpredictable character, making me hold my breath every time he's on the picture and I don't know what's gonna happen next.

I really am afraid that Elliot won't make it till the end. She's making stupid movements and she's going to take him down to her shit. He has a daughter goddamnit. And I like him :/



"She was my girl. She was my everything."

I honestly want to be able and continue this journey, but as a person I don't know how much I can stand and tolerate a couple of things, so I may not be able to complete the series. *sigh*

I'm not going to quit just yet though. I will keep reading and HOPEFULLY I will reach at the end of this journey. If you can stand twisted violence, go ahead and give this a try. :)

Σχόλια

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις