Five Miles (Gypsy Brothers #3) by Lili St. Germain








My father taught me the importance of an eye for an eye—a cardinal rule, ingrained in every club member.

A life for a life.

Seven lives in payment for an unimaginable list of sins.

People might wonder why I’m doing this. If this vengeance is borne from some noble cause. If I’m trying to prevent others from suffering at the hands of Dornan Ross and his sons.

But I’m no selfless vigilante.

I’m doing this for me. I’m doing it because I want to.

I’m doing this because I just want to be able to sleep at night without seeing their faces.

This is the fate they have earned. The penance for their crimes.
Time to send some of these brothers off with a bang.



4.5 It-Was-About-Time stars 


Whoah. I can't tell yet, but I think this was my favorite book from this series. So far at least! We had a couple of developments and I'm quite pleased by them. Still,I'm terrified to move on, since I know that even though my stomach was in a good place in this one, the sunshines and rainbows won't last for long.

If you haven't read the previous books, procceed with caution. I may say something that will spoil it for you.

In this book, finally, we had more scenes with Jase. He is a smart guy and he was following her around, being suspicious and all that and knew about her meetings with Elliot. It makes me wonder..How is it possible Jase did that and his father, who's the leading member of the biker's club, hasn't thought about something like that? She's his new toy, how can he trust her so completely?  Yeah, I know. Tying her up and stabbing her isn't exactly trust, but still she roams around freely and ever since she showed up everyone is dying..

“Trouble just seems to find you.”
I shake my head. “No, I definitely go looking for the trouble,” I reply. “I find it before it finds me.”


I'm glad that in this one Jase grew up some balls and faced her and her whole act, showing to her that he's not a fool , just like his father or anyone else. I liked his angry side, even though I must admit that it also scared me. Not that I expect Jase being a fucked up psycho, just like his father, but oh well. You can never know with this series..

How much more can I take?
Why do I stay?
What the fuck is wrong with me?


I'm glad we saw her doubting herself, because there is truly something fucked up about her. But I get it. They ruined her life and she wants their blood by all costs. Even if she's also ruining herself in the process.

And finally!! The last chapter was heaven ! I'm super excited to read the next one, to see how this story is going to unfold. I'm scared, but I can do this. Right?

Σχόλια

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις