Profile (Social Media #5) by J.A. Huss


All the best fairytale princesses have the most horrific pasts. Mine just happens to be more horrific than most.



Fantasizing over Vaughn Asher was a dream. Meeting Vaughn Asher was a fairytale. Loving Vaughn Asher was my downfall. 

The past is always there. Waiting. Waiting to expose you. Waiting to ruin you. Waiting to take you back. 



Sometimes not even a prince can save you. 
4.5 holy-shit stars 

Honestly when I started this series I wasn't amused. I was like it was okay, but it seemed mediocre to me. I gave them 3 stars, which meant that I wasn't thrilled with a couple of stuff. I couldn't understand Grace , neither Vaughn. 

A few books later and I'm wondering if this one was the same story I started 4 books back. I mean for real.. The change of events is extraordinary! The things that are happening in this sequel blow your mind. Literally. It was like reading thriller instead of erotica. 

I loved it nonetheless. The suspense, the agony, the twist of turns. It was a crazy ride for sure. I also loved the character development. God, Vaughn has stolen my heart. Damn him for being so realistically perfect. 

Master @mrinvsman
There’s no possible way I won’t find you. 
Our hearts are tethered by love & fate. 
I’m tugging on that string - feel me? 
#OnMyWay #Soulmates 

I felt though that a few facts came rushed. I needed more details in a couple of things. More light to shed on the reasons behind the motives. But overall I enjoyed it & I feel nostalgic that this series are slowly reaching the end of their journey. *sigh* One more final book and we'll say bye to @FilthyBlueBird and @VaughnAsher.

Σχόλια

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις