First Position (Dirty Dancing #1) by Melody Grace




A man dances the same way he fucks. His stamina, his rhythm, the slow grind of his hips. Some people are born to it, others learn through years of careful study. 

And dancers? We do it best of all.
The moment I saw her, I knew. Her innocence is intoxicating. My lust is fierce. Primal. To watch her dance is to know the torment of true temptation.
She will be mine.


2.5 stars 
I can't say I really liked this one. I wasn't impressed, I caught myself laughing, but not because it was funny, but because it was ridiculous.
I'm sorry If I sound too harsh, but this wasn't a book that I would suggest to people around my age. Maybe younger ones would like it better, I don't know. The writing was okay, I guess, but seriously while I was reading it, I was wondering how old is the author? Because the female protagonist was 19 & yet she was acting like she was 15.. Her expressions, her actions were childish & she was so innocent & naive & it was nothing like the blurb..

So, we have Raphael, an Italian street dancer. And we have Annalise, an American balley dancer who goes with a dancing company to Rome. She watches Raphael dancing on the street &BAM! Insta lust, insta everything! Her heart , her mind is immediately stolen. Raphael feels the same. Even though our girl is a virgin who hasn't dated boys & even the simple pleasure of an ice cream is forbidden & too much of a big deal!! How fascinating..
The moment he meets her , he invites her to a party later at that night & even though it could be dangerous going to a party all alone, to a place where a stranger simply invited you in a new city you don't even know, Annalise says yes & she goes. And not only that, but it could be risky because if the company would find out about her sneaking out, it could also send her back home & she could lose everything she was fighting for. Does she care? Apparently not! Penis magic!

I'm sorry but this book wasn't for me. I hope others enjoy it more, but I just wanted to punch Annalise in the face the whole time until the very end. #sorrynotsorry
PS: 
I've heard though that the next one is better, but I'm not sure If I'm willing to torture myself. I may give it a chance in the future, but most likely not.


Σχόλια

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις